1000 Laubscher Road, Evansville, IN 47710 - MLS #: 201725340
A must see! Located on Evansville's North side, charming 3 bedroom, 2 bath, with a basement situated on a large lot that includes several updates! Upon entering you will find a large foyer with beautiful refinished hardwood flooring throughout. The large living room offers a built in brick gas fireplace with white casing, cozy for those cold winter nights, original built-in cabinets with access to the sun room. The kitchen has been fully remodeled with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, nice stainless steel hardware on the upgraded cabinets. It also features a full basement, huge deck and oversize 2.5 car garage. The dining room also includes the original custom corner built-in cabinets. The master bedroom is very large and also has access to the sun room. The bathroom has also been fully remodeled with double vanities and new flooring. The full basement completes this beautiful home. It can be a great place for a home office, man cave or the kids play area! Step out the back door of the sun porch to find a huge deck, 2.5 car garage and a large yard perfect for entertaining your guest! Recent upgrades include a new kitchen, bath, roof on both house and garage, HVAC with re-engineered duct work and air flow. The garage was built in 2010.
- OPEN HOUSE: Sunday, October 22nd 02:30pm-04:00pm
- NEIGHBORHOOD: None
- TYPE: Site-Built Home
- YEAR BUILT: 1927
- COUNTY: Vanderburgh County
- ELEMENTARY SCHOOL: Highland
- MIDDLE SCHOOL: Thompkins
- HIGH SCHOOL: Central
- ACRES 0.52
- LOT DIMENSIONS: ? x ?
- ROOF MATERIAL: Shingle
- LOT DESCRIPTION: Corner, Level
- APPLIANCES: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas
- COOLING: Central Air
- HEATING: Gas,Forced Air,Gravity
- FLOORING: Hardwood Floors, Carpet, La
ROOMS WITH DIMENSIONS:
Living/Great Room - 18 X 17
Dining Room - 15 X 14
Kitchen - 13 X 12
First Bedroom - 16 X 15
Second Bedroom - 12 X 9
Third Bedroom - 15 X 9
Garage - 30 X 24
- SQFT TOTAL: 3031
- STYLE: One Story
- AMENITIES: Built-In Bookcase, Cable Ready, Ceiling Fan(s), Countertops-Stone, Deck Open, Detector-Smoke, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Porch Covered, Porch Enclosed, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Twin Sink Vanity, Tub/Shower Combina
- WATER UTILITY: City
- SEWER UTILITY: City
The page you are attempting to access is unavailable or cannot be displayed.
- Please wait a moment and retry your request.
- If the problem persists, please contact your MLS board/association for support.
Gray box? Due to technical constraints, we can only get map details for properties once per day. Please check back tomorrow to see the property plotted on our map.