3416 Manhattan Boulevard, Evansville, IN 47711 - MLS #: 201746271
Step into carefree living! Check out this 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath and 1.5 car garage condo on Evansville’s North side. The seller has had it freshly painted throughout, put in beautiful new wood floors in the entire first level and all new carpet upstairs in addition to new laminate counter tops in the kitchen! Your “Chef-Self” can prepare healthy meals in the convenient Kitchen / Dining room with a peninsula bar for food prep. The breakfast bar can accommodate several stools. The refrigerator, range, and dishwasher were new in 2014. Washer and dryer are included. There is a privacy fenced courtyard outside the dining area for relaxing outside and is perfect for a small pet. This well designed Townhouse is perfect for the active lifestyle! Enjoy the beautiful swimming pool and clubhouse with it’s own well-equipped workout room (no need for a gym membership), kitchen, and gathering room for special events. There is a one year AHS Homebuyer Warranty for your peace of mind. Association fees cover water, sewer, trash pickup, common area maintenace, clubhouse and pool access, and building insurance (not for the interior of units). Immediate possession!
- NEIGHBORHOOD: Brownstones Of Danbury Condos
- TYPE: Condo/Attached Walls
- YEAR BUILT: 2001
- COUNTY: Vanderburgh County
- ELEMENTARY SCHOOL: Oakhill
- MIDDLE SCHOOL: North
- HIGH SCHOOL: North
- ACRES 0.00
- LOT DIMENSIONS: N/A
- LOT DESCRIPTION: Level, Waterfront-Level Bank
- APPLIANCES: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer-Electric, Kitchen Exhaust Hood, Range-Electric, Water Heater Electric, Window Treatment-Blinds
- COOLING: Central Air
- HEATING: Electric,Forced Air
- FLOORING: Hardwood Floors, Carpet
ROOMS WITH DIMENSIONS:
Living/Great Room - 16 X 12
Dining Room - 12 X 8
Kitchen - 12 X 10
Loft - 6 X 6
First Bedroom - 15 X 14
Second Bedroom - 13 X 12
Garage - 26 X 12
- SQFT TOTAL: 1170
- STYLE: Townhouse
- AMENITIES: Countertops-Laminate, Eat-In Kitchen, Garage Door Opener, Home Warranty Included, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Main Floor Laundry
- HOA FEES: Monthly | $186.33
- HOA RESTRICTIONS: Yes
- ARCHITECTURE STYLE: Traditional,Other
- ARCHITECTURE TYPE: Condo/Attached Walls
- WATER UTILITY: Public
- SEWER UTILITY: Public
The page you are attempting to access is unavailable or cannot be displayed.
- Please wait a moment and retry your request.
- If the problem persists, please contact your MLS board/association for support.
Gray box? Due to technical constraints, we can only get map details for properties once per day. Please check back tomorrow to see the property plotted on our map.