Known as The Curtis Building, this city landmark was built in 1909, totally renovated in 1994 and transformed from a warehouse into 62,345 square feet of top quality office space. In excellent condition, this location is ideal for professionals and businesses. The exterior framing is mostly masonry wood beam and the exterior walls are mostly brick. The interior walls are painted brick and drywall and the floors are finished in carpet and ceramic tile. There are two 4,000 pound capacity elevators for convenience.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data exchange (“IDX”) program of the Indiana Regional MLS®. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Updated: 18th April, 2021 4:13 PM